The Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

A Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  runescaperunescape  rs postrs post  

99 cooking 1mil-2.5mil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Mod
Mod
Jack

Male Number of posts : 9
runescape username : empeg0
p2p/f2p : p2p
Registration date : 2007-05-15

99 cooking 1mil-2.5mil Empty
PostSubject: 99 cooking 1mil-2.5mil   99 cooking 1mil-2.5mil Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:28 pm

hi,
i recently got 99 cooking so i am making a guide to how to achieve this.
Ok so i said it would cost 1mil-2.5mil.

I would like you all to know that you should have cooking gauntlets, if you have done family crest and you currently have chaos gauntlets, just go to the chef in catherby and ask him to enchant them.

Ok here we go.

From 1-20!!

Ok first off all you need to do is go and fish 300 shrimp and cook them, you might not be succesful with 300 because you might burn more then you think. You may need to fish a few more then 300.

From 20-35!!

Ok now you have 20 cooking. now you should go and fish or buy some raw trout, dont worry if your buying it, it doesnt cost a lot.
You only need to cook 257 trout and your cooking level will be 35.

From 35-40!!

Ok now you have 35 cooking all you need is 50 now, ok there is two sorts of fish you will now need to cook. These two sorts of fish are tuna and lobsters. Cook tuna until 40, then do lobsters to 50, this may cost a bit of money for low levels.

I will not be giving you advice from 40-70, harsh arent i lol.

From 70-94!!

ok now you have reached a good cooking level its time for some more lobsters. From 70-94 it is about 24k lobs, you can either fish them or buy them. 24k lobs will take just over a week to cook if you play 6 hours a day. If you do need raw lobsters just pm me ingame, im stocked.

From 94-99!!

Ok now you have reached the cooking level of 94, it is now time to cook sharks, you may be aking yourself, "why am i cooking sharks at such a high level", the answer too your question is that at 94 cooking you stop burning sharks with cooking gauntlets and you dont want to waste sharks.
Same again, you can either fish them or buy them, this will cost quite a bit of money. Once you have cooked them your 99 cooking!!

Its a congrats from me and everyone from the site!!

Thanks for reading the Cooking Guide.

If you are questioning this guide, please dont, this is the way i did it and i am now 99!!

Thanks...
Mod-Empeg0
Back to top Go down
https://the-unforgiven.forumotion.com
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 28
runescape username : wizkid 2k7
p2p/f2p : p2p
Registration date : 2007-05-14

99 cooking 1mil-2.5mil Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 cooking 1mil-2.5mil   99 cooking 1mil-2.5mil Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 pm

nice dude
Back to top Go down
https://the-unforgiven.forumotion.com

99 cooking 1mil-2.5mil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unforgiven :: Guest Boards :: Guides-
Jump to: