The Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

A Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  runescaperunescape  rs postrs post  

jagex stupid system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 28
runescape username : wizkid 2k7
p2p/f2p : p2p
Registration date : 2007-05-14

jagex stupid system Empty
PostSubject: jagex stupid system   jagex stupid system Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:08 am

ok befor i said tommyhales got band and now my new acount rakel got band.

this guy came up to me and asked me if i wanted to erns sum cash and i was like alright.

he traded me 4m+items an i had to trade it to his other acount. so i did then he goes back on the oter acount and gives me 3m.

around 1-4 hours l8er o disconected and tred to log back in. i got the message saying my acount was disabled go to message center. so i went there then went to apeal ban and got a messge saying i was real world trading.in this situwation rs gold buying. i told them i have never bought rs gold and that i would like to see there evidence.

they said back to me...."denied, we have conclusive evedence it was you, please read the rules befor playing agen." this did not anwer my question. i want proof on how i did this. i HAIT runescape.

if it wasn for me having my pure acount i would of qwit.

and lol i put every bit of cash from wizkid to rakel160 so now im not just low lvls im also skint!
Back to top Go down
https://the-unforgiven.forumotion.com

jagex stupid system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unforgiven :: Guest Boards :: Public Rant's-
Jump to: