The Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unforgiven

A Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  runescaperunescape  rs postrs post  

99 fire making with only 1.83m

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 28
runescape username : wizkid 2k7
p2p/f2p : p2p
Registration date : 2007-05-14

99 fire making with only 1.83m Empty
PostSubject: 99 fire making with only 1.83m   99 fire making with only 1.83m Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:23 pm

99 fire making with only 1.83m 6fqjndg3

This is my guide to 99 fire making.

Here are a few things ill like to say before we start

1.My guide is 100% accurate do not question my ways.
2.Do not ask for help with getting 99 fire making its all here in the guide.
3.No 1 may use my guide on the own website with out consulting me first.

Now with that out of the way enjoy the guide.

Requirements
1.1836148 GP that’s 1.83m.
2.Balls of steel.
3.A monster apatite for a lv 99.

99 fire making with only 1.83m 6csk4kj

Ok to start go to lumbridge in a none members world that is highly populated, reason for this is because this is where you get your moneys worth of logs.

You first task is to get 30 fire making this is very simple but the money I say you need is not for getting to lv30 but to get from 30 to 99.

Ok start by getting 15 fire making this is very easy just do 1 of 2 things first is to get a wood cutting axe and chop down trees to get logs then burn them or to just buy from the gen store its easy, keep doing this to 15 fire making.

Ok now you got 15 fire making here is what you do to get 30 fire making, go to gen store and buy a full inventory of oak logs make sure 1 slot of your inventory has a tinder box and another with the cash this means you can only buy 26 logs, burn them all to 30 fire making they cost 9 GP each.

Ok you now got 30 fire making its time to start on the long and hard quest for a lv 99 skill cape and to become the fire master,
go to the general store in ever lumbridge or rimmalton I prefer lummy myself but rimmalton is ok.
Buy 26 willow logs for 12 gp each that’s only 12 gp to buy them from players is 30 gp if you where to buy from a player for 30 gp each would have to spend 4340370 gold but if u buy from a gen store its 1736148 gold. If you haven’t guessed yet you are about to burn 144,679 willow logs.

Here is the best places to burn your logs in lummy
99 fire making with only 1.83m Routeslumbyrm9

I use the route from the wall of the inside of the smelting room this lets me to burn all logs with out having to move out of the way of things.

Ok just do this to lv99 fire making yes it will be long and hard but its faster and a lot lot cheaper than doing it the normal way.

If you find your self getting bored listen to music wile doing it but I sure you the cape is something worth getting I think besides from the prayer cape that fire making is the best looking one.

You may of noticed that I said u need 1.83m but it only cost 1.73m that’s because the cape is 99k

Ignatius Vulcan - Master of Firemaking
99 fire making with only 1.83m 4r8di61

He can be found wandering in the forest, south of Seers' Village

Red=where he can be found
Yellow=where he is normally found
99 fire making with only 1.83m 4mje7b4
here is a video of some one getting the lv99 fire making and getting the cape

99 fire making with only 1.83m 4z4gta1

Credits
1. Wizkid_2k7-Made the guide.
2. .................................................

This is my beta version and I am still making the final version.
If there is anything you think should be in this or you think would benefit the public please post it and ill put it up and credit you.
Back to top Go down
https://the-unforgiven.forumotion.com

99 fire making with only 1.83m
Page 1 of 1